Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Super Ordinary Day... Yesterday

Mexia is not an attractive town... Waco isn't much better.

Lanny and I honked at the goats today.  Twas fun.

I ate spicy chicken for dinner.  Om nom nom nom.

So... we finished "Alias."  We somehow managed to watch 5 seasons in under 2 months.  "How?" you ask?  My family is just that good.

The more I think about it, the more I realize our friendship was formed out of spite for others.  Healthy or not, I've thoroughly enjoyed every second of it.

I realized the other day that... come August 15th, I will never live in this house again.  And honestly, that kind of upsets me a little.

It took 4 times, but I won.

Cupcakes.

Everybody has a fever lately... I wouldn't mind joining them.

The fan in here is squeaky.

Waiting rooms aren't so bad when you've got a Seester by your side.

"Turn out the lights, the party's over."


Much love.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment