Tuesday, June 30, 2009

When I'm Sixty-Four

So, I guess being "engaged" means you have to start planning for a wedding, eh?  That's funny... all we want to do is watch the Rangers.

I woke up this morning and my eyes were puffy.

Tokyo?  Yes, please.

You have not been replaced.  You have not been replaced.  You have not been replaced.

I'm caught between a rock and a hard place.

Don't scare me like that anymore.

I'm going to miss 1621.

Chicken fried rice with broccoli.

If anything should happen, I'll take care of her.

I tried calling Twitter the other night.

One of these things is not like the other...

Picking a date is hard... I have 365 to choose from.

Pineappy Pieces!

Youuuuuu... You got what I neeeeeeeeeed...

Shower time.

Be safe.
Take care.
And much love.

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment