Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Clean Slate

New cds: Kings of Leon, The Killers, The Decemberists, Mika and The Flaming Lips.
Thank you, Sims Library.

So eventually, Lanny and I are going to start hiking/camping.  I mean... really roughing it.  Big, nifty backpacks, tents, lots of bug spray, etc...  Tonight we tested out some sleeping bags.  See:
I tried on fishing hats, sat in a tent, and even looked at some hiking shoes.  Nature is fun!

I meet with my wedding coordinator for the first time Thursday morning. I'm really excited, scared and nervous.

I'm watching P.O.V. on KERA right now.  This documentary is amazing. It's about a guitarist that overcomes a serious brain injury.  Or something like that?  Anyway, I dig it.


So many birthdays are coming up!  Excitement.

I probably should have waited to update this when I had something interesting to talk about...

Be safe.
Take care.
And much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment