Thursday, July 9, 2009

Frayre Facts Pt. 1

I realized the whole "Frayre Facts" came from when I was making my YouTube profile.  I came up with 10 random facts about me that not many people know.  I haven't updated my "Frayre Facts" since... well... I couldn't even tell you.  Here are the original "Frayre Facts:"
1) I love pizza lunchables but I hate preparing them.
2) I've hugged and taken a picture with Wentworth Miller and it made me weak in the knees
3) One time on campus I saw a bird walking around with a waffle fry and, no joke, it was the highlight of my week.
4) My favorite ice cream flavor is Java Chocolate Chunk. Unfortunately I can only buy it at H.E.B.
5) I had a pet hamster for a week and I found her dead on Valentine's Day when I was in 3rd grade. Awful.
6) I'm convinced I have seen Empire Records at least 200 times. I wish I were joking...
7) One time in kindergarten,I smashed a kids peanut butter & jelly sandwich and got my green, yellow AND red card pulled.
8) In first grade, I was taking a spelling test and the word was "shirt" but I left out the "r" on accident. Needless to say I didn't get that one right.
9) A few years ago we had an electrical fire at my house, and out of all the places I could have been when the fire department was on their way, I was taking a shower.
10) The highest I've ever bowled is 199.

I'll post an updated edition of "Frayre Facts" soon... I just need some time to think.

-A

P.S.  Thompson-Frayre dinner was a success.  Not that I didn't think it would be.  It's going to be a fun year, I can already tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment