Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm awake

I fell asleep wearing my contacts... again. Which is why I can barely see the screen. I would like to apologize for any typos in advance.

It's way too early (well... early for me) and I went to sleep way too late.

"Whale Wars" is kind of addicting.

3rd of July was a success. 4th will be even better.

It felt good to hear your voice.

If I end up keeping my name and just putting a hyphen in between mine and my soon-to-be new last name, my new initials will be AMFT... and when I say that out loud, it reminds me of "OMFG" and that makes me giggle. Does anyone else see that? No? No... okay. "I'm passing out..."

Things to look forward to:
1) Two friends will be home in less than a month.
2) We move in to our apt. in a little over a month.
3) Baby will be here soon!
4) Ben Folds with DSO.

I like lemon blueberry muffins, too.

Pancakes with the future in-laws... weird!


Be safe.
Take care.
And much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment