Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Frayre Facts Pt. 2

1) I hate ordering pizzas.  HATE.  If I'm asked a question that I can't come up with an answer within half a second to a full second, I'll hang up.
2) I love sending cards to people.  Give me your address and I'll mail you a card. But you have to promise to write back because I love receiving mail as well.
3) If Lanny and I decided to take on planing this wedding alone, we would never, ever get married.
4) My new favorite cupcake: Banana with chocolate icing.
5) By September, I will have seen Ben Folds 6 times.
6) I've been told a lot of good news in my life... but finding out I'm going to be an aunt definitely tops them all. I have so much love for her already and we haven't even met yet.
7) My ring size is 7 3/4.  Oy vey.
8) I like sushi now.  My favorite is the Philadelphia roll.
9) I got a new library card this summer.
10) I am not good at "Paramore - Misery Business" on Guitar Hero: World Tour.  That's okay... their music sucks, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment