Monday, July 6, 2009

You're just too good to be true

The 4th was fabulous.  Old stories with new friends. Life is good.

When did fireworks become so expensive?

New Black Eyed Peas cd = surprisingly good.

Dredg next week. What's up.

I've started to watch "Arrested Development" again.  I've made a tiny, huge mistake...

Sushi and gelato with the Thompson men is always a nice way to spend a Sunday evening.

So far, so good.  Well, minus that one run-in... First and last time, I swear.

There's a way... a way out of here.

"500 Days of Summer" preview on Wednesday at the Angelika.  Stoked.

Cake!

I miss you, Texas Rangers.  I'll be back soon, okay?

I won't quit on you... Ever.

Bridal show this weekend.  The first of many, I'm sure.  I'm a little excited, I cannot tell a lie.

My Seester is so, so beautiful.

I'm le tired.

Be safe.
Take care.
And much love.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment